Post date: May 9, 2009 6:21:26 AM
Due to the fact that we've had two fires in the past year, the Marin Fire Department is clamping down on the course.
1. If there is another fire the course may be closed forever. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE !!! If you burn it down we all will lose our favorite course and you will make a lot of people very unhappy. Be cool, don't smoke.
2. The course may now be closed on Red Flag days when the Fire Department determines there is a high fire threat.
To make sure that the course is open you can call the two numbers below:
* Marin Red Flag Hotline - 415-499-7191
* Ranger Station: 415-897-0618
* Head Office: 415-499-6387
Please be careful and don't ruin a great thing for everyone.