2014 Turkey Shoot is Saturday November 29
Post date: Oct 14, 2014 2:51:26 PM
Sorry, The Turkey Shoot is Full.
Due to the chaos of some people not having working Paypal accounts, or something, there may be an extra spot or two.
If you want to get on the standby list, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For those of you who registered, we'll have more info posted in a few days.
The 2014 Turkey Shoot is happening and here is what you need to know.
Please note that this tournament always sells out. So if you want to play, pay quickly as only 72 teams are blessed enough to play.
- Best throw doubles format.
- Two 18 hole rounds.
- One in the morning, starting at 8:15 AM.
- One in the afternoon, starting at 1:00 PM.
- One round on Stafford's classic course in mostly 'traditional' pin positions.
- One round on Stafford's 'Lake' temporary course.
- Four divisions:
- Professional - The top tier for ultimate bragging rights. $100 per team.
- Old - This is a new division for old people. Total age of the team must exceed 100 years. $100 per team.
- Amateur - For younger teams who are not pros. $80 per team.
- Mixed - One man, one woman, one team. $80 per team.
- 100% Payout. Sorry but we're probably not doing a players package or food as most of us have enough tee shirts, discs, and will have plenty of leftovers from Thanksgiving, and everyone prefers cash anyway.
- So bring your own lunch as food will not be provided and there is not enough time to get food between rounds !!!
- Saturday November 29th.
- Park Opens at 7 am.
- !! Players Meeting is at 8 AM !!!!
- First round starts promptly at 8:15 AM.
- Second round starts at 12:45.
- Awards ceremony at 5:00 PM.
- Park closes at 6 PM.
- Normal Stafford parking fees still apply.
- !! Bring your own food and beverages !! To save time there will be no barbecue this year, so bring your lunch.
- Please play quickly. The sun sets at 5PM, so we have to be done before then.
- Credit Card (Paypal) payment link is below.
- If you don't have a credit card or a computer, please ask someone to help your sorry ass out. Or send an email to email@example.com an we'll figure something out.