Russ, Jimmy and the boys are constantly working on the course to improve it. Here are the latest updates:
* 7/8/2009 - New tee pad on #6 short. Doing the Moist Tee is going to be HARD.
* 6/27/2009 - New tee pad on #7 left AND right.
* 12/1/2008 - New tee pad on #15.
* 11/24/2008 - New MoisTee on #6.
* 11/10/2008 - Nice new retaining walls on 9, 12, 13 and 14.
* 8/30/2008 - #14 is now sweeeet. Big concrete pad.
* 7/19/2008 - #13 was done this week and #14 will be done next week. We are now half done !!!!!
* 5/19/2008 - Yes, we did 2 More CONCRETE TEE PADS!!! Russ, Tom and Jimmy did it again with new tees on #10 and #11. 7 holes done and now only 11 more to go!
* 5/3/2008 - 2 More CONCRETE TEE PADS!!! Russ and the boys kicked some butt and put in sweet new tees on #9 and #12. 5 holes done, 13 more to go!
* 4/26/2008 - New signs everywhere.
* 9/22/2007 - 2 More CONCRETE TEE PADS !!! The powers that be approved our new tee on #1 and have given us the green light to move forward. So over the weekend of 9/22 we installed nice new concrete on #3 and #17. 3 holes down, 15 to go!
* 6/20/2007 - Hole #1 now has a nice CONCRETE TEE PAD!!! Hopefully the authorities will bless our work so we can install a few more before the rains. Our current plan is to get #3 and #17 next.
* 3/14/2007 - 12 of the holes for the temp course are installed and playable, so now we're a 30 hole course! If you start on #5th hole of the temp course (near parking lot) and then play #12 through #16 you can then play the traditional course. Then after that, finish up with #17, #18, #1, #2, #3, #4, and you have 31 most excellant holes. Here is the map of the temp course.
* 3/7/2007 - Found yet another long lost position on #12 which adds another 30 feet.
* 1/20/2007 - Found another long lost position on #14 which now makes 5 very different locations on this most excellant hole.
* 1/5/2007 - Began some trail work on 1 and 18 to reduce mud issues.
* 12/21/2006 - WE GOT THE OK TO INSTALL A CONCRETE T PAD ON 1!!!! If it goes well they say we can install more! Once the weather gets right the first hole will be concrete!
* 12/20/2006 - Found and started using lost long position C on 16. C is about 26 feet past the A position.
* 11/18/2006 - Added/moved long basket for #14 closer to lake so it's visible from monster T. Roger Cansler, and others, felt that the long basket should be visible from the moster T.
* 9/11/2006 - Updated website with new basket locations.
* 8/1/2006 - New basket location on #10 is no more due to sudden oak death issues. Park doesn't want us to spread the evil pathogen.
* 7/20/2006 - Added evil new basket location on 18.
* 7/20/2006 - Added evil new basket location on 14. Which is no more.
* 7/20/2006 - Added new basket location on 7.
* 7/20/2006 - Added new basket location E on 6.
* 7/20/2006 - Added nice new map to the board at the first tee.
* 7/10/2006 - Added new basket location on 5.
* 12/5/2005 - Added new "D" basket on 6. tough shot in the trees.
* 12/5/2005 - Added new basket location on 4.
The Course >